Business videos or corporate videos are the video contents made for and commissioned by a business, corporation, company or organization. Majority of the corporate videos are hosted online. It may be published on the company’s website, social media or video streaming platforms. The production of these videos is the responsibility of marketing director or corporate communication manager of the company. Corporate video includes staff training and safety videos, corporate overview videos, promotional or brand films, executive proposal videos, customer testimonial videos, investor relations and shareholder videos.
It is also proved that visual representation of information retains longer than the textual information. However, there are various parameters to be considered while creating business video that are cumbersome. The organisations need corporate video solutions for the same. Following is a list of videos that businesses can utilize in sharing the information.
- COMPANY PROFILE: This is one of the best ways to familiarize your company to the general public or probably the prospective customers. This can be a strong message from the higher officials of the company like CEO. This type of business videos is usually used by corporate hospitals, educational institutions, etc. The video will help to gain the reach of your company at ground level and will reach beyond your target market. The company profile video should contain the mission, vision, uniqueness, etc. of the company.
- STAFF TRAINING: The Company can make use of videos for training the staffs of the organization. The Demonstration can be done using videos which will make the learning more interesting. This will also reduce the training costs of the company since they eliminate the need for repetitive instructions to accommodate new members. It is an excellent way to clarify the doubts, queries in a more interesting way. Also, as mentioned earlier this video can be used for future purposes also.
- INDUSTRIAL: If you are seeking for corporate video solutions, you must know the videos aimed at industry people. These videos are aimed at the audiences within a particular industry to give insights into the company’s product, service and industry trends. This corporate video may help to gain funds from investors and are generally used for business to business marketing.
- CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL VIDEOS: Customers nowadays are looking for feedback from the other customers who are already using the product. So, it is important to make videos with those types of customers to gain feedback and to show the same to prospective customers. Also, brand endorsement by celebrities also plays vital role in influencing customers. This is a solution for business video when the video is not getting the reach. Endorsements will boost the views of the video and will benefit the company.
- EVENT DOCUMENTATION: There might be many events taking place in the company like annual general meeting or celebrating some achievements. It is very important to showcase these videos to the public for the betterment of the company’s image. These videos will become an evidence of the company’s achievements.